Sunday, December 21

Tagged by Yee Fern

1) Do you think you're hot?
no, just cute. (there! I said it! *sees humility spreading its wings and flying away*)

2) Upload a picture of yourself?
Already did

3) Why do you like the picture?
Duh. You have to love yourself right?

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
3 weeks ago

5) The last song you listened to?
一眼瞬间 (yi yan shun jian)

6) What are you doing now besides this?
massaging a numb feet

7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
my name is ok what

People I tag:
Yenwoon
Callie
Shan May
Sheih Nee
Tiffany

8) Who is number 1?
my annoyingly straightforward but loyal primary school friend

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
hehe forgot his name... but I remembered very leng zai one (haiz one less big fish in the sea T.T)

10) Say something about number 5?
has sarcastic humour

11) How about number 4?
has really, really, really good Mandarin and general knowledge.

12) Who is number 2?
my classmate at college ^^

No comments: