Friday, December 12

Please Don't Tell Her

Tagged by yen woon. The 1st tag that I've enjoyed doing!

I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IV. Tag 11 friends who might enjoy doing this.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
The Kill what, am I.. murderous...?

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
One Day at A Time doing what?

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Let's go Out Tonight hey not that fast okay

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
As I Am Whoa! Pretty accurate

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Sunday Morning Is God trying to point out something? hehe ^^

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
One of the Guys -_-"

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Bring me to Life wah I'm THAT important :P

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
I'll Attack Since when does Librainy spell V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E??

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
仨人 (Three Friends) True I miss my friends soo sooo much :(

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Come Fly with me Haha sounds so.. cuckoo..

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
At The Beginning ???

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
不能说的秘密 (The secret) Smart iPod. Knows how to shuffle properly *wink

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I Want More No la they're actually pretty undemanding of me...

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
我不想忘记你 (I Don't want to forget you) aww... super sweet...

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Knocking on heavens door I TOLD you it was a smart iPod.

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
When you're gone okay this one doesn't make sense

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
The Winner Takes it All ???

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Bleeding Love Well on the bright side, Edward Cullens is welcome suck my blood

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
祝我生日快乐 (Wish me happy birthday) so NOT true, don't ever do that!

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
天黑黑 (Dark sky) what an omen.

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Maybe Good one! ^^

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
不得不爱 (inevitable love) Huh? Super cheem ler...

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Complicated Honestly, it's just my left eye, when I blink. Not THAT complicated.

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Please Don't Tell Her

Ha!

I Tag:
Sheih Nee
Shan May
Tiffany
Callie
Yee Fern
While sparing 6 others :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..cant stop LOL...until saw my name, woosh... u tag me again, but i think i ll also enjoy doin this!thx in advance!...hehe

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

yeah this tag is cute, plus easy to do... the questions and answers are so outrageously funny!lol