Monday, September 21

EMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMO

Okay I seriously know that I should be studying Bio&Maths&Physics right now, memandangkan there will be mock exams on Thur and Fri, but just am feeling damn emo today.

1. Browsed through the blogs on my blogroll and found out that some people are leaving for the UK. (Ah Kiat wish you all the best in UK!) In which my application to UK has been making pirouettes over and over again in my mind... The what if's are just too tempting to stop thinking about it! I keep telling myself God plans for me but I'm secretly hoping he plans to take me to the UK XD

2. Bio is killing me! Heck I totally HATE the chapter on respiration. Enough said. Physics has officially claimed no. 1 in my list of fav subjects :)

3. My A levels are about to end; next week will be the last week with lessons! Every time I look back at ANY pic with my college pals, I just feel a surge of warmth and the feeling of family/togetherness. Honestly I have had a really narrow social circle since college, but we are just so close-knit that we're all past that obligatory courtesy stuff etc. We've all revealed our darkest secrets/weird habits that we're all perfectly comfortable in our own skin and have fully accepted each other despite the oddities... Hope I don't sound pompous or self-absorbed here but I'm definitely EXTREMELY grateful to have found you guys...

Sleepover at my house! What I love about them, compressed version; From left:
1. Kay kay-the straightforward pretty and thin gal who always teases me with my height but can really sing! (and won 3rd place in the Rexona K-Queen competition)
2. Wan ying-who talks faster than a bullet train and has very good memory and loves her bf very very much ^^
3. Me
4. Mama-the black sheep (inside joke) that laughs at almost anything and has an infectious laughter and extremely helpful but has problems expressing her thoughts sometimes :)
5. Bee Shuang aka US Dollar- the smartest gal in class with a child's heart and helped me pick up my Christian faith (bet you didn't know that!) and is very slim and tall!
6. Sweat-the Queen of "Cha xie" (in Chinese; meaning schmoozing), but has been missing in action since 2/3 months about due to undisclosed reasons.. PLEASE reply our messages! we miss you T.T

The group of Klangites, which would be really weird if they stayed over at my house too o.O

From left:
7. Chai Cheen-the very much transformed gal who has definitely matured since I first known her and has very very large eyes! and we share lots of same ideologies :)
8. Teck Hong-the one that I've known for the longest time but known the least; he turned from a great Ketua Kebersihan to a great driver (ok la, it was just 3 days) to a great friend! and we share the same initials :)
9. Suat Hoon-the sweetest gal that only speaks when she feels it's productive; a friend that is willing to sacrifice A LOT for others and not complain at all and understands me inside out ^^

Last but not least.. Jeng Jeng Jeng...

10. Lih Yi-the one who travels 4 hours a day to get to Inti and sleeps a lot due to excessive travelling! expert at baking and everything culinary and someone that warms up instantly to people...

WILL MISS YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

chico said...

4 hours of travelling?!Is she mad or what????