Wednesday, October 1

Wah. Damn emo now la.

Actually I had something else to blog about but seriously no mood to do that.

I

can't

stop

scratching

myself.

For some odd reason I've been getting rashes all over since this morning, from scalp to toe. So now I'm like *type--think--scratch--type--think---scratch* over and over again.

Why, oh why must this happen on such an auspicious day? When we finally had 2 days of holiday when the rest of the college world had theirs on monday already?

Why???

*scratch*

And you might have noticed that Friday means something to me.

Most of my friends are having other plans on that day: camp, balik kampung, gathering with old classmates and we only have 3 hours of lecture anyway. Enough reason to ponteng la.

But now things are maybe simpler since most probably I'll spend the day scratching myself like the most tick-infested ape in the world while blowing birthday candles.

That is exactly how emo I am right now.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

haha..

U know the birthday song:

Happy Birthday to u,
You are born in the zoo,
You look like a monkey...........

Yup, with you scratching here & there......... someone better send you back to the zoo =p

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

wei evil la u.. ppl itchy somemore put me in zoo...

one of these days we better meet up..

so that I can infect you! and we both stay in the zoo together la k? isn't that romantic :P

Anonymous said...

haha who is klg gal, so funny, which zoo u plan to stay in, i may cum to visit you hehe...

anyway, pity of you lor only 2 days hols izzit?

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

Sheih nee: that's tiffany... haha don't have any zoo of interest at the moment... being human is fine for me, thank you :P

ya 2 day hols oni.. but also good la or not i celebrate my b'day alone :)