- Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. gosh so many rules like Death Note like that.
- Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
- Sheih Nee
- Feeling generous today so sparing the others :)
Haha. Good question. Never dared to ask.
2. Describe urself in one word.
3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
pick for what? very hard to get the question le.. it really depends...
4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
never really LOVED someone other than my family le... crush of course got la... my life is not some Taiwanese drama okay...
5. Does it feel good to love?
uhh... it does... i guess... YEN WOON THIS TAG IS SO DARN MUSHY LA!!!
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
Take good care of yourself and always be happy; we'll meet again in heaven someday but I just wanted to say it again: I love you. gosh sometimes I think I should be a scriptwriter for some corny movie.sometimes i'm just really corny.
7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
"believe me, I lied." so he doesn't believe me and ends up believing me... right? i'm confusing myself.
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
huh? no? sorry la today cannot emo.
9. What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
jealous of what?
10. What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
they play their dai zhi (business) but they'll grow out of it sooner or later la...
[[ * PART 2 * ]]
Best place to cry?
In front of the mirror... so i can see my ugly crying face and stop crying almost immediately. it works! really!
Who do you love the most?
Tell us of your dream last night?
no dream last night
Ever hated someone so bad?
not really.. i can't help being tame + cute + unassuming + temperamental, you know.
The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
err... don't remember...
The last person you had a beer with?
with my dad i guess...
The last person you went to the movies with?
Yen Woon- Mamma Mia
The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Chai Cheen - Asked me got bio test or not
The last person you hugged?
it's been a long time since I hugged someone...
The last person you yelled at?
at my dad, but not out of anger. we were simply trying to communicate at opposite ends of the tennis court. as i said I'm simply a non-violent person. can't help myself punya.
In the last week have you kissed someone?
haha yeah at home, based on some random thoughts (secret! *giggle*) when I was sweeping the floor.
Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
I can't remember. hey sorry la if i'm unable to portray teenage angst all the time kay?
If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
to be able to eat all i want and look slim ALL the time XD
If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Paris... such a romantic getaway.. (I know I have no one to getaway with la; you don't have to remind me *wince*)
Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
not really la... i mostly give in to their demands... (that is how soft i can be :P)
Are you old fashioned?
in some ways... like premarital sex is a no-no for me...
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
i think to tell someone i love them. 'cause sometimes i have quite a lot of pride (muka tebal la) so it's quite hard for me to confess. i guess. I've never tried it before and no urge to do so at the moment.
What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
my life la duh.
Five facts About Me:-
Just turned 17. (still) very short. gets emo once in a while but hates people who are emo ALL the time. will die out of social deprivation if left on a deserted island. likes to shop but very cheapskate.
Five things that scares me:-
creepy crawlies, failure, not being able to live life to the fullest, getting blind, being alone all the time.
Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Dancing Queen by Abba
Sa Ren by Guo Jing, Fan Wei Qi and Angela Zhang
Five Things I treasure in My Life:-
My diary (both online and the manual one), friends, family, God, myself?
Two "First Time" in My Life:-
This year ah... first time staying away from home for 4 months (working at Genting)... first time getting a haircut at school..
WOW! you made it! finally! so this is what I wanted to give you...
Congratulations! Bravo! Good for you! I couldn't have done it without you!
Wah what words of encouragement ya? what la did you expect some material award meh? cannot be so shallow ma, must be deep... mental encouragement will fulfill you... spiritually XD