- lack of any element of surprise (after being together for 1.5 years we've sort of been to each other's places and got to known our families)
- lack of wonder (omg last year when we 1st arrived at teckhong's house we were
practically screaming our lungs out in the carsimply awestruck)
- lack of traffic jam! (last year there was this major major traffic jam from my place to teckhong's place; across the klang river; around 2 hours I think and we used to joke that it would be faster for BS to balik kampung @ Taiping) during the jam we 3G-ed each other and screamed even more in the car haha
- lack of use of public transport. Ever since TH and SH almost always have had cars, KTM became sort of a pantang thing; so used to being so comfortable and not having to wait for that oh-so-punctual KTMtrain (which has further changed its timetable to 30 mins per ride! T.T)
- lack of kakis. Takde Lih Yi and Wan ying!!! Lan sok queen and fastest speaker turned out to be vital.. Miss you guys le....
Yay tomorrow's a public holiday! No work haha ^^
p.s. congrats to Cheeling for acing her STPM! Good luck with uni application :)