Friday, August 28

Choices, choices

I'm soooo fickle minded! From dentistry to nutrition & dietetics to medicine... God please help me!

EMOEMOEMOEMOEMOEMO

plus, I have to start writing my personal statement for application to UCAS (yes I'm applying to UK) so I have to pick only 1 course out of the three, unless I can write a personal statement that encompasses other courses as well..

Anyone with a 3 sided coin?

On a brighter note, I made apple pancakes for breakfast today! (with mom's help ^^) Recipe from here.



1 apple, peeled, cored and very finely sliced
150 grams self raising flour, sifted
1 teaspoon baking powder*
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup milk


*Due to the apples, baking powder is needed to help lift the batter even though self-raising flour is used.

Sift the flour and baking powder together into a bowl. Whisk in the egg and milk until just combined. Add the apple slices and fold in, make sure they are well dispersed through the batter. Let the batter rest for about 15 minutes before using.

I used just under a quarter of a cup to make each pancake - a heavy based skillet is essential to ensure even heat distribution. Once you see bubbles forming on the surface, you can flip them over to finish cooking.

Keep the pancakes in a warm spot while you finish making the rest.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: