Friday, April 17

Boredom + Exasperation + Worry + Feeling Romantic

1. Boredom

Try spending the next 4 weeks at home and being assigned to do nothing except some simple house chores and spend 90% of the time studying. Like I'm under house arrest or something. Aung San Suu Kyi you are such a strong, resilient woman.

2. Exasperation

Examscoming
examscoming
Examscoming
examscoming
Examscoming
examscoming
Examscoming
examscoming

Enough said.

3. Worry

What if I flunk my exams? Worry in decreasing order: Physics Bio Chem Maths Stats

4. Feeling Romantic
Just finished watching The Notebook (adapted from a Nicholas Sparks novel) and darn it made me cry like a korean soap drama! Not a really original screenplay but still... movies featuring old people in love usually make me cry. I don't know what's the problem with me T.T

Sorry for the extremely emo and totally unlightening post... It's really tough to get inspired staring at my aldehydes and ketones and carboxylic acid and alcohol all day (and forget them the moment I start doing my past year questions -_-")

4 comments:

callie said...

why physics? haha

Wingz said...

haha..Don be so emo k?
Everything will be fine as well as u've done every part the best u can ^^
Don forget we still got the Law of Attraction..hehe..

================================
I will score well
I will score well
I will score well
================================

Gambateh!! =)

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

callie: i just think it's tough... plus our replacement teacher this sem wasn't a great help either...

wingz: haha yes all of us use law of attraction... have to picture all of us celebrating our straight As at Jogoya :P

Ezen said...

you won't flunk your exams.
and the notebook made me cry too!! :P