Yeeah I'm having my driving test tomorrow.
*screams into oblivion*
HOWHOWHOWHOWHOW This morning I mati enjin-ed on the bukit for 3 consecutive times, as in the start kereta-balance minyak n clutch-mati enjin sequence repeating itself. 3 freakin freakin times.
And I just can't get over the image of myself rolling down the hill. I seriously don't know why I can be such a pathetic pessimist. Think of the bright side! If I fail, at least I'll be able to see the driving school and my driving instructor again... -_-" AND part with another RM100.
And my test is in the afternoon, so I have the whole morning moping around the house, replay my "rolling down the hill" scene in my paranoid mind again & mope around the house.
I know I don't usually pray in my blog so Lord, if you're reading this, please:
- Get me a good car with a shorter clutch paddle & easier controls
- Get me a good invigilator who doesn't mind whispering tips to me, and turning a blind eye once in a while (tho preferably more often)
- Make sure the weather's good
- Bless me with wisdom, courage & confidence
- And if all else fails,
- Just control my limbs and work a miracle. I have full trust in you.