And so there begins the real challenge:
- At a junction, stop COMPLETELY. (or else you can hear dad shouting "BRAKE!! BRAKE!!")
- Look right, left, right, etc until there are no moving objects in a 5km radius. (Trees excluded)
- Never drive more than 40km/h (or else it'll be considered speeding)
- Before turning left/right, signal beforehand at least 10 seconds before. Or not "you confuse other people and they'll not give way to you; they don't know you're NEW"
- Be wary of kids, esp those on bicycles. But honestly they really think that cars are nonexistent and they ride around in zig-zag style. In front of your car. It's like waving a red cloth in front of a bull. Unfortunately I'm just a lamb o.O
ED: UPDATE: I was going through my phone and found this collage we did a couple of days ago in college.
Can you guess who's who?
Or just find which one is my face la :P
Her name's 黄芝琪 (Ooi/Ng Tze Kay) btw...