Wednesday, August 4

i believe


in eternity. in forever-afters.

In some random conversation yesterday, a friend mentioned that she didn't want to get married, but would like to experience a relationship.

But to me, being in love is not like an inventory in the "things to do before you die" list. Nowadays people change bfs/gfs almost at the same rate of changing their handphones (unless you have an iPhone I think, because then it would be pretty pricey XD) They fall in love, date, lose the feeling, call it quits, change fb status to "single", emo for a couple of months and look for someone new.

There's nothing wrong with the sequence, but won't it get a little tiring once repeated one too many times? Suddenly it loses its value of being precious and hard to find.

Call me idealistic, call me old school, but I believe that love is not a game. It's not something you can just take and put down that easily. I believe that one day, you will find someone that shares your faith, appreciates you for who you are and gets brutally honest with you all the time. Don't believe me? Watch 500 days of summer! Superb superb movie =)

(500) Days of Summer

I also believe, that no matter how many friends you have (in real life or in facebook! haha), it's truly truly important to have friends that will be there for you. On msn, on facebook chat, on the phone, in person. There are the ones that will last for life. No expiry date, and non-disposable ones. My favourites.

Thanks for being there when I needed you guys. And you know who you are. This one's for you <3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: