Saturday, July 4

Autobots, roll out! Megan Fox, stay at home and stop being so damn sexy =P

Transformers 2: Revenge of the FallenImage by drzuco via Flickr

FINALLY watched Transformers 2 yesterday with Sweat, Grace S and SH at Sunway Pyramid... Honestly I'm not such a big fan of automobiles and them transforming into 10 storey high (or higher?) robots capable of wiping out cities and hundreds of people at one go. It's like Ultraman but only much, much cooler.

But I enjoyed the movie nevertheless 'cause:
  • It's the hype. Everyone's watching it, so it's more open for discussion. It's like I watch FIFA world cup but not EPL. The feeling of having the whole world in suspense with you, waiting for that goal, is soo hard to find! It's like we're connected in some way, you know...
  • Even if I couldn't differentiate Megatron from Starscream if they stopped talking, you've gotta admit the transformations look extremely complicated and definitely YENG! (in

    Megan Fox at 2008 Spike Video Game AwardsImage by Megan Fox Rules! via Flickr

    cantonese) honestly I wouldn't mind marrying Optimus Prime, he's so charismatic :)
  • Megan Fox. The common enemy of the female race. We watch it to learn how to pout like her XD
By the way I've recently opened another blog for books I've read (as if I haven't bored you enough). Just finished reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer! Check it out here.

ED: UPDATE: Callie wrote a brief intro of our college classmates! Click here to check it out ^^
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: