- yen woon
- shan may
- kah wei
2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
- Blogging (lucky you! okay no la that's waay too narcissistic)
- Reading (no that does NOT make me a nerd! you're doing exactly that right now :P)
- Growing taller (so sorry you have to hear my laments in almost every post... I don't suppose you'd be very happy either if you weren't even 150 cm * sob*)
- God. Sometimes I just need Him so much.
- Cute guys that are randomly scattered around college, train stations and bus stops
- Shoes and clothes! (gosh I never thought I would ever be saying this)
3. Six Things I Say Too Often
- 是咯，我也是这样觉得 (Meaning: Ya, I think so too)
- Bless you!
- Hahaha (that means laughing, I don't go like "Hahaha I forgot to pee" in normal conversations just for your info)
- Really? Serious ah?
- Dunno wor...
4. Six Books I've Read Recently
- Biology Longman A-Levels Reference Book
- MYC! Mag
- Sunday Star Newspaper
- The Kite Runner
- CLEO May 2008 issue (complimentary copy)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Serious! The unabridged version la)
5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
- I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - David Cook
- Wild Horses - Natasha Bedingfield
- 珊瑚海 (Shan Hu Hai) - Jay Chou
- Take a Bow - Rihanna
- Crush - David Archuleta
- 亲爱的那不是爱情 (Qing Ai De Na Bu Shi Ai Qing) - Angela Zhang
6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
- Haiyo I know enough d la. I'll just be listing moral stories that'll put you to sleep :)
~From left: Siet Yin, Me, Kay Kay, Lih Yi and Suzanne plus kids at a friend's b'day party... on the eve of Mooncake Festival... Hence the lanterns :) ~
~Just a random (and vain :P) pic of me and kay kay... I just took off my specs la, not wearing contacts~
~Goofing out at college with Wan Ying (the one in black inverted jacket).. yeah the one with the face missing~
~My cute lil' niece... Jazlyn... you can see more of her on my bro's blog~Anyway added cbox after popular (*ahem) demand... So get talking!