Friday, December 10

waiting.

for exams to be over!

formative (not counted marks. at all) exam will be on 13th and 14th (next mon and tues) and then I'll be flying back Malaysia on Thurs.. yipeee!!!

But we had around 2 weeks plus worth of study break and yeah, it was long and excruciating. Names of arteries, nerves, veins, parasites, bacteria, fungi, virus, drugs flew out of my limbic system (controls memory) as fast as it flew in. And there's friggin community med!!! T__T

but then X'mas holidays are something really, really worth looking forward to. it's been soooo long since I've had a piece of roti canai in my mouth and I miss my college friends so so much. and besides, I think after exams, on 15th and 16th, Charlene and I might be going macao/shenzhen/shopping around hk!! FUN ^^

okay back to biochem.

double T_T

No comments: