Monday, October 4

Busy holidays

Did my 1st community service on Saturday! Went to Tsuen Wan Plaza (around 45 mins journey by MTR + bus) for the Health Exhibition that offered free health checks for the public. Conducted tests like checking their blood pressure, BMI & some lung capacity tests. Thanks mom for helping me practice with the bp kit back in Malaysia =)


 Charlene: I want to hear your hearbeat


Tze hui: Do you trust my skills???




Dinner =)

Plus celebrated my first birthday not in Malaysia...

 

 Cute pencil case + badminton grip from Charlene, Anthony n Alex!!! So thoughtful of them ~~ <3


Frozen Yoghurt with Sook Voon, Charlene, Alex n Anthony~  


with Charlene~~



bday cake from my dearest roommie!!! love u Jung Soo =)


Jung Soo


Cute hamster plush toy from Amanda the master cum senior.. haha =) it sleeps next to me now

but still dead dead tired from everything!! and I have class till 4 later.

Crap.

No comments: