Wednesday, January 31

Did you know that I...

Argghh... the agony of having a 49.2Kbps dial-up connection!!! (in case you don't get it, it means that my internet connection is extra slowwww) I could have finished manicuring and pedicuring my nails and THEN my internet browser would appear (approximation only: i don't waste time pampering dead skin cells)

So what do I do as I wait for the page to load? *stifling a giggle* You might not know this, but I actually...

*cough,cough*

Sorry, according to today's newspaper...
Online diaries and blogs have become a phenomenon in recent years, with teenagers (that's me!) and young adults attracted to the genre in huge numbers.
But...

Parents, teachers and police constantly urge young people (me again!--not implying that you're old) not to reveal too much about themselves online...
So sorry, can't tell you the secret about my friend's father who actually...


Hey!!! I ain't stupid y'know!


No comments: