Saturday, October 6

B'day on D'Day?

CSI Report: PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL--only for intellectual beings

Date:
3rd October 2007 (yes, you'd better remember that--and I don't have to tell you why, do I?)
Crime Scene: School Lab ('cause classrooms used for PMR exams)
Time of Death: The moment we got our Sejarah Test papers

Yes, our trial exams are OFFICIALLY over and all, but the toughest part of the whole process was waiting for the results--and what a shock did we all get when we got back our Sejarah test paper! More than 10 people failed in my class (which is quite rare, I'm telling you ) and only 1 person got an A1... Pretty shocking to all of us... Moreover happening on my birthday!

It's really contradictory when I come to think of it--I have been patiently counting off the days to my birthday (figuratively) and when it finally comes, I wished it was over ASAP! Ok enough of my lamenting... Now anyone want to see my birthday presents? Cheer if you want to see the pics! (I hear.... silence..?)

Well I'll post it on anywayz since bragging is one of my favourite pastimes... :P

*~A lil' weird looking, eh? The shop was out of whole cakes so my dad bought them in pieces--impressive design courtesy of dad, too!~*

*~Thanks Tiffy for this cutesy hair clip! (credit: but it looks extra-extra nice due to my professional photography :P)~*


*~Last but not least, thanks a million to Cheryl, Grace and Sin Yee for this fab gift! It's practically pricesless and guess what? When I 1st saw it i was on the verge of tears...~*

So, I would like to say a bunch of thanks to:

  • my mum and dad--> for the cake and 16 years full of love...
  • Yen Woon--> for singing the Happy Birthday song to me on the phone...
  • Sue Fay --> for being sweet enough to send an birthday e-card to me despite being an ocean apart...
  • my sister --> for wishing me "Happy Birthday" and for recommending me to wear my "birthday suit" (thank goodness I wasn't tricked!)
  • Tiffy, Grace, Cheryl and Sin Yee--> for you sweet presents and always being there for me...
That's all!

8 comments:

天使 said...

and i am 1 of the failure students=.=

or is i failed to be a student?@.@
haha...

hey, u forgotten to mention me lae...
i got wish u at the 山坡~~~

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

Hey 天使... ya I remembered that you wished me on the 山坡 but I seriously don't know how to translate 山坡 into english... like school slope?

Sounds like we live on a mountain, eh?

Anywayz thanks to all who have wished me verbally in school! (including Hui Sin, Sue Ann and Sun Ling... my apologies if I missed out anyone)

Anonymous said...

Heya! Haha..no problem! Hope you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

I still haven't received any results for my trials till now.. @_@ haha!!!

Btw, Happy Sweet Sixteen (again)!!! =D Did you save me a piece of those delicious cake? XD Well, I hope you do! *draws out a sharp, shining knife and giggles* =D

Anonymous said...

Ok lo.. Sorry for failing during your birthday.. Anyway did i wish you that day? Hmm forgot alrd....

If not, then Happy belated...
Wish all your dreams come true..

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

Ok I jz wanna get something clear... Many ppl failed for sejarah paper but I didn't... (does that sound snobbish?)

got an A2, actually. (ok this is really snobbish! :P)

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Hmm.. I was attracted by your blog at first, because i thought I'm watching CSI(as CSI is my favourite TV show:p) The b'day cake is very nice o.. where is mine har? Don't so kiam siap ma.. we're friends for 7 years already..Haha.. U have scored an excellence result in the TRIAL. Hope u'll keep it up and get straight A1's in your coming SPM examination..

All the best

Note: U forget to thank all 5S2 students that sang birthday song for you la...I'm one of them la.. Haih.........haha

Stay happy
Jon JK

Hazuki said...

happieee belated birthday...
wow you get A2 for sejarah