Thursday, November 23

Malaysian Censorship Board has paid a visit...

and decided to remove May Zhee's Blog from my INteresting Links! *anxious crowd sighs in relief* (no offense to May Zhee) but her erotic sense of humour is simply UNBEARABLE. *Librainy grabs her hair in fury and frustration*

If you have no idea what I'm babbling about, just check out this URL:
http://mayzhee.blogspot.com
(yes, indirectly I'm promoting her blog FOR THE LAST TIME EVERRR)

As an acclaimed and accomplished author at just the age of 15, Lim May Zhee has published a book entitled "Vanitee Bee". (this sounds extremely reporter-ly) . Initially, I thought she was a good role model for young-writer-wannabes when i read about her report in the Star. But after checking out her blog... it's... you'll see what I mean after you check out her blog. (But don't read too much! Her ideas can get stuck in your head for quite some time)

This is her book--->
and it's quite a disappointment too... (i'm so sorry for demoting your book, May Zhee--as if you would read this anywayz) just a reminder that it's not worth buying but if you do know me personally, you can borrow it from me :P

p.s. if you've read her blog, please post your thoughts!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right,
I think teenagers should have the right thinking rather than some useless speech that will spoilt our brain cell.(ha)
You are such a brave fellow.
Yes, this should be the way. Be brave to voice out our opinion.
Gambateh!!!

Librainy said...

is this considered brave? thanks for the opinion anywayz

Tiffy said...

Sheesh Tze... Mayb u should consider promoting my blog..
http://the-blog-of-the-future-prime-minister.blogspot.com/.. HaHa

~ * Unperfect Angel * ~ said...

haha... LOL... brainy + libra?
someone has some ego...hemm..hemm..
you're brave??-.-"
haha... you don't know her that well, anonymous...err..but of course, I suppose...

Anyways, I'm still happy to read this post, Tze Hui...
It's v.interesting..LOL

Anonymous said...

i don really noe english.......so i c ur blog...... quite nice......and so colourful.........